The Hair and Makeup Magic begins.
A bridal trial is essential to create a perfect wedding style just for you.
This is your time with your chosen artist to create the perfect style.
My Top Tips to prep for your bridal makeup and hair trial.
- INSPIRATION – Please bring some inspo pictures of how you would like your bridal makeup and hair to look. Pinterest and Instagram are a great place to start.
- FINAL TOUCHES – We have our own range of hair accessories and hair extensions in the studio. If you have yours already please bring them with you.
- ARRIVING – come to your trial wearing your normal everyday makeup, with clean dry hair.
- WHITE TOP – it’s a good idea if you can wear a white top with a similar neckline to your wedding dress. So you can get a better vision of how you will look on your big day.
- TAN – If you are planning a spray tan for your wedding day, it’s a good idea to do one just before your trial.
Our studio is based in Farnborough on the Surrey – Hampshire border, just 30 mins from Waterloo. Or we have trial options in Cornwall. Please message for more info on this.
If you already have some ideas for your make-up and hair please bring these images with you.
In the studio we have an array of headpieces and hair extensions that you can try on during your trial to create the perfect finishing look.
Any members of your bridal party are more than welcome to join you in the studio with a glass of prosecco.
We will go through all wedding day information that Jenni has arranged with you. Making sure timings/address and any other info you may need is all correct.
We are here to make sure that everything runs smoothly on the morning of your big day.
Exciting times xxx